Friday, March 30, 2012

Getting ready for my 1st Wedding Expo!

I truly LOVE everything about weddings-love, families coming together, the planning, the details and how it all comes together in the end. Taking an idea and making it a reality is what fuels my creativity. After much thought and some persuasion from supportive friends and husband I finally decided to take the plunge and do my first local wedding expo (in Watseka, IL) showcasing my wedding invitations, stationary and scrapbooks. Application is filled out, payment ready and all mailed out to the event organizer.

I couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter in my business endeavours. I have done well with word of mouth and craft shows. I am looking forward to see what happens with this new adventure and what path it will lead me down.

In the mean time, I have about 2 weeks to get my display organized and ready for the big reveal. As well as making up some last minute touches to add to my 8'x8' booth space including a backdrop, table covers, banners and invitation displays.

April 15th will come up quick, I have to be ready!! Be on the lookout for booth pictures and a follow up review blog of the event here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment