Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo A Day...

I participated in a photo-a-day challenge in the past and had a lot of fun with it. I stumbled across a great blog: and instantly fell in love with her photo a day challenge with specific ideas for what to snap each day.

So for February and maybe other months I will reunite with my camera and try my hand at the list of ideas. I will aim to post my pictures on a weekly basis.

Here is Chantelle's list for february's photo-a-day challenge:

1. Your view today
2. words
3. hands
4. a stranger
5. 10am
6. dinner
7. button
8. sun
9. front door
10. self portrait
11. makes you happy
12. inside your closet
13. blue
14. heart
15. phone
16. something new
17. time
18. drink
19. something you hate to do
20. handwriting
21. a fave photo of you
22. where you work
23. your shoes
24. inside your bathroom cabinet
25. green
26. night
27. something you ate
28. money
29. something you're listening to

1 comment: