Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Ugly Paper Challenge Part 2: The Lay out

I had so much fun creating this layout using my ugly papers I recieved earlier this month. I got lucky since I really liked the zebra animal print paper and embellishement I had to use. I used my cricut to cut the Title border and letters as well as the flourish. I used tim holtz inks to distress the embellishment after I sanded it. I also used a white pearl ink to distress the black cardstock and give it some dimension.
Here is my final LO:

Geocaching LO

These pictures where taken on a geocahing adventure back in October. I was spending my weekneds in the hospital with my husband waiting/hoping for his recovery. A couple of friends stopped by and we decided to take a break from the 4 walls of the hospital room and go enjoy the outdoors. What better way than to go geocaching-it's quickly become one of my favorite ways to explore the outdoors/neighborhoods.

2 comments: