Monday, February 1, 2010

Rest In Peace...

I learned this weekend that my aunt (from my dad's side of the family) passed away on Friday. Her death was unexpected and we were all shocked to hear it was from a heart problem--it was sudden. My heart goes out to the family during this difficult time.

I was not close with this family member-thanks to my own father. For whatever reason he has not kept close contacts with his family that lives here in the states. I met her a few times and she attended my wedding in 2008. That is the last time I believe I saw her. She was always kind and very easy to talk too.

She will be missed by many...and we will all keep her in our hearts.

GRACE FISZER

Grace Fiszer, nee Zdanowicz, loving mother of Elizabeth (Bradley) Dean and Andrew (fiance Annette); dear grand mother of Nathan Bradley, Sophia Grace and Jacob Andrew; fond sister of Krystyna (Irek) Widziewicz; aunt and dear friend to many. Visitation Wednesday, 3 to 9 p.m. Funeral Thursday, 9:15 a.m. from Malec & Sons Funeral Home, 6000 N. Milwaukee Ave. to St. Juliana Church, 7201 N. Oketo Ave., Chicago, IL. Mass 10 a.m. Interment private. Info 773-774-4100.

***Update 2-11-10***
Here are a few pictures of the sympathy card I made my cousins:

Front of card:


Side View of card:


Inside of card (blank):

No comments:

Post a Comment