Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday Card

This weekend I've been busy working on wedding invites for an April 2010 wedding (pictures will be posted in a future blog post. I've also been reorganizing my scrapbook room and adding more storage to it.

This saturday Pat and I went out to mongolian BBQ in Naperville for one of my friends birthday dinners. This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to since you make your own food, it can be different every time you go up to the food stations :)

Here is a picture of the birthday card I made my friend Maria
Front View:


Side View:


Inside view:


For the card I used the following materials:
Green textured paper (the paper studio)
Happy Birthday patterned paper (DCWV) I inked the edges with the ink listed below.
Ribbon I got from Michaels a while ago
Fake flowers (pulled apart from a flower stem)
Prima flower
Small brad,button and thread for the flower center
Glue dots and lines to attach flower and ribbon
Green and purple stickles for the dots on the front of the card
The inside I used a birthday rubber stamp and pine needle distress ink from Tim Holtz
Off white plain cardstock
I rounded the corners with a rounding corner punch

Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment