Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 a new begining







Ringing in the new year with my husband and our friends was a great way to start the new year. Great food, drinks and music made it all a memorable night. I'm the most thankful for my husband being able to celebrate with us-he was in a very serious motorcycle accident last september and is now in outpatient PT getting stronger every day.

My goals for 2012:
1. Do something I love everyday-no matter how small or big-simply reading a book to exploring the neighborhood...
2. Try new ethnic foods-ethiopian food has caught my intereste lately
3. Create more-Pinterest is a great inspiration and I have a ton of great ideas I can't wait to try and blog about.
4. Enjoy every moment I can with my family-from the simple little events to the extravagant.
5. Reach my goal weight and maintain it-eat more healthy and workout in the great outdoors as much as possible

Hoping everyone has a great start to 2012 and that it just keeps improving over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment