Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012


My creative scrapz in review of 2012:  various cards, invitations and scrapbooks created throughout 2012.  I'm looking forward to more creations in the new year.

Other changes I'm hoping to implement in the new year is regular posts on here with new themes to keep me organized and motivated to post.  Be on the look out for:

In the kitchen-my adventures with food and restaurant reviews

All things handmade-various projects that I hope to work on throughout the year including paper crafts, crochet, jewelry and other crafts that I may explore

Wilder zoo-updates on my lovable pets

Project Life-weekly update on a new to me scrapbooking style I want to try out for 2013 to help me stay focused and complete an album by the end of the year.  Inspired by Project life started by Becky Higgins. 

Ugly Paper Challenge-Will return when I start this up again with scrapbook.com

I may add others as they come up through out the new year!

Wishing everyone a safe and festive New year!


No comments:

Post a Comment