Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project Life 2013-so it begins...

Project Life 2013: Cover Page
 

Happy New Year!!  Hoping everyone's 2013 is off to a great start.  I am starting off my year in my favorite way-scrapbooking.  Scrapbooking has always been a way for me to escape and just let my creativity flow.  My way to tell a story and capture memories to share with others.  I am always looking to learn new techniques/styles and don't like to limit myself.  Last year I came across Project Life and I loved the simplicity of it.  I did not purchase the kits that are available for this-but there are some great ones out there as well as awesome freebies posted regularly!  Instead I want to keep my own handcrafted element in the project. 

With scrapbooking today there are so many different trends and fads constantly changing-its impossible to keep up!!  This is why I can't wait to see what my results with project life will become by the end of this year-something more streamlined, focusing on the importance of photos and journaling.  My goal is to sit down one day each week and complete my pages on time-updates on everyday life whether they be big or small. 

I look forward to this project and will update weekly with photos on my progress. 

Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment