Friday, January 25, 2013

Majestic Theatre 2nd Annual Bridal Expo




I jumped at the chance to be a vendor at this years 2nd annual Bridal Expo held at the beautiful Majestic Theatre  in downtown Kankakee earlier this month. With the help of my husband and a couple of friends I was set up and ready in record time. The shows turn out was amazing and I had so much fun meeting other vendors and future brides as they looked over my custom handmade paper goods. This was my biggest show to date and I look forward to expanding to larger events in the future.

One of the perks of attending bridal expos, future brides get the change to win raffled off goodies from participating vendors.  My basket consisted of a custom handcrafted scrapbook shadowbox, a yummy bottle of Moscato and some Dove Chocolate bites.

As my first time at the Majestic I was blown away by the beauty of it as an event venue. Recently remodeled it is the perfect location for weddings. I loved the "town mall" area -where local businesses can rent a small store front. They were adorable and I look forward to visiting the shops soon. Who knows maybe Creative Scrapz will be there one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment