Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fan Page

So facebook has this feature where you can create a fan page to promote your business. I finally decided to take the plunge and create a fan page for my etsy store: creative scraps. We will see what happens--at least its another way to get my name out there and hopefully make some sales!

Its currently only the bare minimum. I will be adding details tonight and the rest of the week as new stuff gets posted to the store. I'll also figure out how to add a facebook button on here to share.

Facebook also offers and add option to advertise your store but this comes with a small fee so for right now I'll take a pass on it.

In the mean time I am working on wedding invitations and paper stuff for a November 2009 wedding--pictures will go up when I get the brides permission and when she sends out the invites to her guests--don't want to ruin the surprise :)

Working on a program fan sample and another wedding invitations--hopefully those become actual orders and not just mock ups.

I'm having fun and realizing how much I really missed wedding stuff!

Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment