Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time Flies!!!

WOW! I can't believe its already December, and that my last blog was in the middle of August--sorry about that!

I have been busy and I wish it was more scrapping stuff than regular life. Some updates to share with pictures:

on the animal front:
*RIP Bosco--our oldest little fuzzie passed away september 16--he lived a long life and I am glad Pat and I were there to happily extend his years and make the last couple some great ones for him. The other fuzzies are doing great and playful as ever!

Bosco with his favorite crab hiding spot--it kept him warm and cozy :)

*Also in September we "adopted" a chocolate lab and named her Avalon "Ava" for short. One of Pats coworkers had her and no longer could keep her so we took her into our home. She has adjusted well and gets along with the other dogs.

Ava in the grass & meeting her new family

*The beardies are doing great and love their new larger home :)



* The Koi are doing great in their outdoor home--although I think the crazy weather is starting to confuse them --its been warm this past weekend and last week. They have already started to hibernate but then are also coming up for food in the warmer days...hopefully the weather makes up its mind soon! Here are a couple of pictures of the fish/pond from earlier this year:




Scrapping Updates:
*Completed one set of the wedding invitation sets I was working on for a Nov. wedding along with programs and place cards (still need to be uploaded from the camera!):



*Focusing on another wedding invitation set due at the end of January--pictures will be posted by April 2010.

*My new scrapbook room is fully painted and moved in. I'm using my craftshow tables as my desk/work area and will break them down when I do shows. I have my peg board up and working on getting the second ready to hang. Also I'll be adding a floor to ceiling stamp/inkpad shelf in the next couple of weeks--I'm very excited about this--thanks Dad! :)

*I'll be updating my etsy shop with some christmas goodies soon...just have to take better pictures and upload them.

* I will not be hosting a table at this years xmas craft show in Kankakee--I didn't have enough time to build up my inventory--hopes to getting things together for next years show!

I promise to log onto here more often and definitly start adding pictures to my naked blog here!! please be patient --thank you :)

Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment