Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1st Birthday Card for 2010

I started making cards a few years ago and now very rarely will I purchase a store bought card. I think a handmade card-no matter how simple or complex in design-has something special to it. I know that taking time out on any card even a store bought card is appreciated, I just love the handmade kind :)

I love making birthday cards and trying out new techniques and styles. I have one due for this weekend and I am excited to get started on it. I have several style ideas runing through my mind--should it be a tri-shutter folded card, elongated folded card, should it be a circle? What colors will I use, and embelishments...this will depend on what I have left in my birthday paper stash--I really need to stock up on some more cute papers for this theme!

Not sure where I am going to go with it yet--have to get in my scrapbook room and get inspired. May just do that tonight after work...

I will post pictures of the card sunday--don't want to ruin any surprises before then :)

Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment